(Above Photo: Pink Swan Events coordinated this wedding at Hotel Monaco in Alexandria, VA)
We coordinate weddings at various venues. We got you covered. This service is for those brides who want to do the planning on their own but need assistance on the day of the wedding, we offer Premier Day-Of Coordination. Read our reviews.
Pink Swan Events will work directly with all of your vendors before the event and offer assistance and advice in the weeks leading up to your wedding. We create a detailed timeline that maps out everything from when you are having your hair and makeup done to what time and how you are leaving your event. We leave no detail unaddressed. You will not be bombarded by questions, big or small because we will have provided everyone with the answers that they needed in advance.
On your wedding day, a coordinator will be on site for the entire event to oversee the implementation of the timeline and to take care of anything that might come up. We arrive prepared with an emergency kit that has impressed even the guests who say they have seen it all. Your coordinator will also distribute your payments and gratuities on the day of the event to all of your vendors, should you prefer us to do so. We will also ensure that all of your keepsakes, gifts, extra favors, stationery items and personal effects are in your departure vehicle at the end of the night within minutes of the event coming to an end.
Let us manage the wedding day timeline and overall flow of the day. All you are required to do is be the bride and groom.
We pride ourselves in providing an extra level of comfort and professionalism, no matter what your budget. I know help is needed during such an overwhelming time.
Contact us for a detailed service offerings and a personalized quote.
Here is a peek at our Day Of Services:
- Final Venue Walk Through
- Full Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception Coordination
- Contacting all your vendors upon hiring our services
- Creation of a Detailed Wedding Timeline & Vendor Contact Sheet with detailed information
- Confirming vendor commitments
- Ensure that your personal items are displayed and distributed when necessary such as: guestbook, photos, champagne flutes, cake-cutter/knife, programs, favors,
- Access to Consultant for related questions
- Meet all vendors at venue on the day of wedding
- Help manage the coordination of rings, marriage license issues, any last payment for vendors
- Coordinate setup of ceremony and reception areas
- Greet and direct guests to ceremony
- Assist with the transition from ceremony to reception
- Instruct ushers on their duties
- Cake cutting and Departure
- Gift designation
- Bridal emergency and first-aid kit on hand